Our State-of-the-art facility is located on the beautiful 6-acre campus of Pender Pet Retreat (complete with exercise areas and boarding facilities as needed, as well as a veterinary centre on-site), just south of IAD’s runways.
What sets us apart?
- Climate Controlled Vans – Your pet will ride in comfort and style in one of our climate controlled vans directly to or from your home, Pender AIR’s office, Pender Pet Retreat, or any airport within a 35 mile radius.
- Crates – We only stock airline approved travel crates for every pet from the largest dog to the smallest of exotic pets. We can also provide custom wood crates that are made to order for your specific pet’s needs.
- Experience – Our dedicated team of Pet Travel Coordinators have over 50 years combined experience and an in-depth knowledge of the requirements for all major airlines and country specific regulations all across the globe.
- Access – Through our IPATA membership we have access to a compendium of complex travel information, which changes daily, while our TSA accreditation and reputation for well-organized documentation has earned us exclusive access to the latest check-in times possible, meaning less time waiting at the airport for your pet.
- Availability – Whether it’s by email, phone, or WhatsApp, your pet’s dedicated Pet Travel Coordinator will be available should you need them during your pet’s transit.
- Transparency – We never markup airline fees or work on commission, and our detailed estimates and invoices prove that we never hide fees.
Robust Travel Services
It is our job to stay up to date on ever changing requirements and be familiar with even the smallest detail related to pet travel, including complex health certificates and bloodwork. We work with your veterinarian or ours to ensure your pet meets all the health requirements for travel.
- Country and Airline Specific Paperwork – We’ll make sure your pet has every “i” dotted and “t” crossed.
- Boarding Services Post or Pre-flight – Pender Pet Retreat is a state of the art boarding facility located on the same campus which offers a wide range of boarding accommodations and services to suit the personalities of every pet.
- Home Pickup and Drop Off – Our climate controlled vans will chauffeur your pet wherever they need to go!
- Logistics – We will work with airlines and in-country IPATA agents to find the best travel itinerary for your pet’s specific move.
- Flight Booking – Let us take care of the hassle of reaching out to the airlines to schedule and confirm flight bookings for your pet.
- Travel Crates – We carry every size of travel crate and have the ability to build custom wood crates tailored to your pet’s specific needs.